Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Some Swedish Ads

It's not very often that I get the opportunity to watch Swedish television....actually one of the only ways I get a chance to is when I log onto SVT which shows all of the programs and movies currently aired on national Swedish television. This is a great site to have if you want to watch more Swedish television to help you learn. I am still watching children's programmes because the adult stuff is too difficult for me.

But, I digress. Often when I watch something on YouTube Swedish adverts come up before so I thought this could be a nice and fun post where you can watch some funny Swedish ads.....





I saved the best for last and ofcourse showing you adverts without showing you something from IKEA would be incomplete...so here you have it :)



This IKEA ad was banned in Sweden and I guess you could see why but it is funny nonetheless. Actually, quite a few ads have been banned in Sweden but not all of them are as lighthearted....the one below actually made my jaw drop, and not on a good way



I could keep posting but there seems to be a plethora available online including everything from a Lufthansa ad about Swedish Women to Condom Ads so for now I will leave you with these...enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment