Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bicycle repair!

Living in Lund and owning a bicycle means that you are likely to run into some bicycle problems at some point or another...

Sadly, that time came for me about two weeks ago when my chain decided to start jerking around and giving me a bad time. Low on cash and not wanting to walk my bicycle all the way into town I let it sit idly by until I could muster up enough cash.

Then, I spotted an advert, this advert:




I sent Lawrence a message and he came over (yes that's right...he comes to you!)...realised I needed a new chain...he then went and bought the new chain (amazing right!) and came back and fixed my bike! It's now operating better than ever!!

The best part is he loves what he does and he is a student so he takes whatever you can give whether it is beers or money...as long as it is inline with the quality of work you think he's done.

So support a fellow student and give him a call.....

5 comments:

  1. Do you know if he is still here in Lund?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And sorry, my name is Marialena, I just didn't know how to fill my name!

      Delete
  2. I am not too sure... Give him a call...if there is no answer then I guess not :( Let us know what you find

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm around! I run a mobile bike repair shop called Klostergårdens cykelservice, www.lagadincykel.se or www.facebook.com/lagadincykel or find me on instagram #lagadincykel
    070-329 61 04
    / Björn at Klostergårdens cykelservice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm around! I run a mobile bike repair shop called Klostergårdens cykelservice, www.lagadincykel.se or www.facebook.com/lagadincykel or find me on instagram #lagadincykel
    070-329 61 04
    / Björn at Klostergårdens cykelservice

    ReplyDelete