Friday, November 4, 2011

A snapshot of autumn

Autumn has got to be my most favourite time of year. I don't think I had realised it until we lived in South Korea where there were colours of every variety which was very different to the brown and greens in South Africa. Although the colours aren't as extreme as they were in South Korea, Lund has really been beautiful over the past two weeks with trees boasting their new orange and yellow hues.

I have some incredible photos on my phone but alas I do not have the cable to get them off my phone and I am clearly not adept at emailing them off of my phone either. So I took one or two snaps on Wednesday which don't quite do the prettiness of Lund justice



By the time I actually took the photos many of the trees had started losing their the majority of their leaves. It's amazing how quickly things change.



I tried to find you a cool video or set of beautiful photos of Lund in Autumn online but it appears that that is more difficult to do than I anticipated so instead you are going to have to settle for this brief snapshot of how pretty Lund is in the Autumn time...

No comments:

Post a Comment