Friday, January 20, 2012

Snow show

Last night Lund got a show of snow and it was awesome! I had no idea it was snowing and was about to climb into bed when I realised what was going on!

I opened my door and all of sudden heard screams and laughter....a snow fight!

So I grabbed my jacket and beanie and headed to join the fun (even though I was wearing tracksuit pants with bears on it).

Lund hasn't seen a proper snow fall yet this season so this was a real treat!

A whole group of international students played for well over two hours lobbing snow at each until our fingers hurt from cold! It was fabulous......






Eventually the snow turned to muck at the clock hit 23:00 and I needed to head to bed.....but what a great surprise.

Most of the snow was gone this morning but it was a glorious day with blue skies and speckles of snow everywhere!



2 comments: